ImmunoFLOW is an easy-to-use, visually interpreted, and rapid test. It require no special equipment.
ImmunoFLOW is ideal for:
- Situations where rapid patient results are important
- Small and medium-sized hospitals
- Group practice office laboratories
- Anywhere that instrumentation may be difficult
- High humidity environments that may affect lateral flow method results
- Areas where refrigeration storage is limited
ImmunoFLOW Mycoplasma, detecting the same complement-fixing IgM antibodies measured using GenBio's
reference ImmunoWELL tests, is the first ImmunoFLOW product. (Not yet available within the U.S.).
ImmunoFLOW Herpes Simplex Virus will be available in late 2012 and will measure total HSV and HSV type 2 IgG.
The ImmunoFLOW platform can simultaneously detect two antigens/analytes, measuring either specific
IgM or IgG. The platform provides an easy system to add additional tests because only a purified antigen(s)
is required. Other reagents and the cassette device does not require additional development.
In most cases the kit can be stored by the user at ambient/room temperature for several months
and used in humid environments without affecting performance. GenBio can provide OEM development
and manufacturing using this uniquely designed platform.